What to expect
On this experience you will get to meet one of the designers and possibly of the talented and creative people who create and bring you amazing local fashion at great prices.
The talent and creativity by the folk in the fashion industry in Cape Town shows in the quality of the garments you will also get to own. Some inspired by international trends, others by the growing demand for modest wear and then just wonderful, easy and classic options to choose from.
• Starting at 10am on a Saturday only, meet Eddy at the designer’s location [location details to be confirmed on booking]
• Get to meet the designer behind the brands Eddy adores and wears every week and hear why he loves supporting them and learn more about why they got into the fashion industry
• Experience his flair for fashion, with him assisting you to mix and match garments to add to your own collection and pay amazing prices for local designer clothing
• Be sure to get a picture with Eddy for a feature on his social media
*draped – to cover or adorn with or as if with folds of cloth
* dragged – Taken from the word drag with a play on the idea of in drag , the stereo-typically gendered clothing or costume worn by someone of the opposite sex
About your host
Eddy is a local fashionista, on a fashion experience to meet local designers and buy some designer garments to add to your wardrobe. Eddy is well known to be fashionable and draped in mostly local designer wear from designers who he personally knows.
Aunty Nita’s specializes in tours in the “Coloured” areas of the Cape Flats. We visit the Forgotten Heroes in Athlone which focuses on the role of the youth of the Cape Flats in our Liberation Struggle.
Our products are 100% organic and cruelty-free made in South Africa.
Our vision: “To empower you with confidence”
Healthy skin = Healthy mind
Sizzled Summer Music Festival Date: Sunday 26 December 2019 Time: 12pm – 10:30pm Venue: Fort Wynyard, Green Point Tickets Available: Computicket Type Event: Music & Food Festival Age: No Under 21 Event Description: The Mother City`s premium summer music & […]
Brent Thomas and his wife Donita a local traditional herbalist will take you on a hike, walking the footsteps of their forefathers and learning about the indigenous plants that grow in the mountains they live on and how they use it to make herbal remedies for their own use and the community they live in